We believe in being present for the most important moments in life. That’s why Properti Home Concierge strives to understand clients’ lifestyles, anticipate needs, and proactively manage tasks that would otherwise prevent them from enjoying their time.
We have a unique combination of custom home construction and hospitality experience.
We anticipate needs based on understanding what’s most important to each client.
We go above and beyond what’s expected from a single point of contact for your second home.
We believe quality is in the details and will present all angles to allow you to make the most informed decisions.
Our list of partners is always growing & evolving. See below for some of the organizations we’ve worked with recently
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I become a client?
Why do I have to sign an agreement?
◦ An agreement protects you and it protects us. If something happens to one of our employees while we are at your home, or items of yours are damaged, destroyed or missing, an insurance claim can be filed with our provider. Without an agreement we are unable to provide you with services.
Are you insured?
How will you protect my privacy?
◦ We provide a non-disclosure agreement to ensure the highest level of service with complete discretion and professionalism.
Which areas do you serve?
How are your services priced?
How do memberships work?
When is payment due?
What is the cancellation policy for services booked?
◦ Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance. Cancellations made within 48 hours of service delivery could incur a $120 fee.
How far in advance do I have to request a service?
◦ Requests must be made at least 48 business hours in advance.
Is it okay if I exceed the hours in my package?
Yes, you may add additional hours to any of the packages as needed. Such hours will be charged at the same rate as the current package of the agreement.
What happens if I do not use all the hours I purchased?
◦ Unused hours expire after 6 months and do not roll over. Unused membership hours may rollover on a one-time basis to the following month. Unsure how to use Properti’s services to help you make the most of your time? Let’s chat!
On the fence about using a home watch service while you’re away or on an ongoing basis for your second home? It may be tempting to ask a friend or neighbor to check on your place periodically. But here’s a list of just some of the added value that an accredited,...
"Home Watch is a visual inspection of a home or property, looking for obvious issues."The National Home Watch Association Home Watch, Property Management, and House Sitting The National Home Watch Association defines home watch as "a visual inspection of a home or...